For some, creating social media videos are far more challenging than writing a social post. However, it is not that difficult. If you follow all the necessary steps in making a video, your video will never fail in attracting viewers. Here we are with a guide to create an engaging social media video:
1. Ideate: The first step is to brainstorm ideas for your videos. You can generate a plan for the video by reading your own blog, evaluating your hobbies and interests, and considering the purpose of the video.
2. Study the most shared content: The topic of subject matter you chose to create a video upon should be a trending topic. Netizens should be enthusiastic about reading and learning about the subject.
3. Similar Videos: Look for videos on the subject matter already created and uploaded by individuals and groups on social media. This will help you understand the concept of their videos and make your video even more exciting.
4. Record: Now, you are all set to capture the most engaging video. You can make amazing social media post from your smartphone. However, you may need a tripod to stabilize the smartphone.
5. Microphone: You will also need a microphone for excellent voice quality in the video.
6. Lighting and Background: Do not forget to check the lights. A dark video is never pleasing to watch. Ensure the background and lighting are perfect or you may have to spend extra hours in editing the entire video.
7. Edit: You may have captured a great video; you will still have to have it edited. Use video editing tools from Google Play Stores and Apple Stores.
8. Share: Share the final video with friends on social networks and ask for their suggestions. If your video gets any negative feedback, don’t be disheartened and try again in the next video.
Looking for more suggestions? Here some top video making tips for beginners.